Snapping pictures in college is a MUST! ;D
Check out my cute Domo! Hehe
So match with my phone cause both is brown in colour !
These are the pictures I took while on the way to my hostel.
Pretty right? Consider sunset? xD Haha
And I took this with my phone when the car is moving!!
Not bad huh my phone's camera.
Never underestimate a Sony Erisson phone! ;P LOL
Camwhore as usual during MS lecture . Hehe. ;P
This was taken using my friend's Blackberry .
Looks like someone is relaxing like a boss there.. haha!
Bestnyerrrr ;P
This is also during MS but this was taken using my friend's iPhone! xD
To be honest . BB and iPhone camera not so good.
I still prefer my phone's camera :)
Only in Tarc you can walk through a mini jungle to get to class. LMAO
It's like jungle trekking all the time. ;P
Tsk tsk tsk. Everyone has a coffee but still wanna sleep.
What a good example. xD
Gotcha! Sleeping during Chemistry class..xD
End up my friend wrote 'I LOVE GAY' on his elbow while he was sleeping. LOL
Punishment for sleeping in class! xD









No comments:
Post a Comment